We are excited to announce the 2nd Annual OpsStars Awards, presented by LeanData! The OpsStars Awards recognize strategic Operations professionals and their ground-breaking innovations to drive pipeline and propel their company forward.
“Designed to be a natural extension of our OpsStars community and annual conference, the OpsStars Awards shine a light on the increasingly strategic role operations professionals play in driving revenue, and celebrate their ground-breaking innovations and impact on growth,” said Rachael McBrearty, LeanData’s Chief Customer Officer. “We’re excited to see what stories come our way this year! And we encourage all go-to-market operations professionals to consider nominating their standout teams and initiatives to bring these successes to light.”
Last year’s winners included VMWare, Okta, Red Hat, Splunk, Palo Alto Networks, Century Link, Duo Security, Mongo DB, PagerDuty, Trifacta, and OpsStar of the Year, Sara McNamara.
This year it could be you! It has been quite a year for most and we know that in the midst of chaos, there are successes to be shared. We want to hear them and celebrate them!
The OpsStars Awards submissions are open now through September 18th. Finalists and winners will be announced prior to OpsStars, on October 20-21. To submit a nomination, visit: https://www.ops-stars.com/awards/.
The 2020 OpsStars Awards categories are
- Most Cutting-Edge Ops Program of the Year. An individual or team on the leading edge of innovation in go-to-market operations resulting in real business impact. This award recognizes the trailblazers constantly pushing the envelope and not afraid of new approaches or experimentation with processes, org design or their tech stack.
- Go-to-Market Agility Powered by Operational Excellence. The COVID-19 pandemic and its economic impact required many Sales and Marketing leaders to rapidly reinvent both short- and long-term go-to-market strategies. This award recognizes one operations team and its standout ability to help an organization nimbly pivot to successfully meet new market realities.
- Most Scalable Lead Management Program of the Year. An individual or team that significantly scaled lead management capabilities to support rapid business growth.
- Lead Management Program Transformation of the Year. An operations-led initiative that drove transformational change in one organization’s lead management engine across people, processes and technology.
- Most Impactful Analytics Program of the Year. An individual or team using data and analytics to power attribution and engagement programs with real ROI.
- ABM Program of the Year. An organization or team exemplifying a best-practices approach to account-centric programs with proven success.
- OpsStar of the Year. Our annual “best in show” award which recognizes the standout achievements or contributions to the industry of one Ops professional.
Share your story with us. Submit a nomination today at https://www.ops-stars.com/awards/.