In 2011, Marc Andreessen famously wrote a prescient claim that “software is eating the world,” and although that is very true, it is often forgotten that it was the use of the recurring revenue model that made it all possible. With recurring revenue, the First Principle of Growth changed. Since that claim by Andreessen, hundreds of companies have gone public, mainly based on the outdated First Principle that Growth comes from winning new deals at any cost. Today we witness the valuations and stock prices, which initially soared but then came crashing down as the considerable cost of Growth becomes apparent. In this session, Jacco will provide insights into the reason behind this, what you as an operator need to look for, and what actions you can take.
- Products OverviewDiscover modern Revenue Orchestration
- IntegrationsConnect signals to plays
- PricingPlans for every company
- Why LeanData
- Become a PartnerTeam up with LeanData
- Technology Partner DirectoryDiscover ISV solutions to fit your needs
- Solutions Partner DirectoryConnect with our network of authorized Service Integrators
- Partner Portal LoginVisit our Partner Portal to manage your account and gain access to LeanData’s platform
LeanData’s integration with Salesloft allows a user to route prospects to the right reps.
Slack has transformed business communication– it’s the platform where work can happen.
Expertly target and engage high-value accounts when they’re ready to buy.
LeanData’s integration with Outreach allows a user to route prospects to the right reps.
- About UsLearn more about us and our mission
- NewsroomKeep up with what’s new at LeanData
- EventsStay up to date and network with industry professionals at our upcoming events
- CareersJoin the LeanData team
- Contact UsGet your questions answered - contact us now