The seventh annual OpsStars conference takes place September 21-22 at The Mint in San Francisco. Just like pre-pandemic editions, this year’s event will take place parallel to Dreamforce, Salesforce’s annual tour de force of everything thought leadership and SFDC.
With OpsStars taking place just a block from the Moscone Center and Dreamforce, it’s simply a must-attend addition to Dreamforce for all operations professionals.
OpsStars is a thriving community of B2B Revenue Operations professionals. Throughout the year, it brings Ops professionals — Marketing, Sales, Revenue, Sales Development and Customer Success operations — together to advance revenue orchestration.
MOPs, SOPs, CSOPs, RevOps and other practitioners attend OpsStars to learn from relevant sessions, share ideas with colleagues, and accelerate their careers. Furthermore, a key highlight of the OpsStars annual conference is the OpsStars Awards, recognizing strategic Operations professionals and their ground-breaking innovations that drive pipeline and propel their companies forward.
“The OpsStars awards are a natural extension of the OpsStars community and its annual conference, shining the spotlight on the increasingly strategic role operations professionals play in driving revenue and company growth,” said Michael Adams, General Manager of OpsStars. “OpsStars is excited to share and celebrate these stories of ground-breaking innovations and their impact on growth. I encourage all revenue operations professionals to nominate their standout teams and initiatives, and bring their successes to light.”
OpsStars Award Submissions are Now Open
The OpsStars Awards submissions are open now through August 14. To submit a nomination, please visit the OpsStars Awards page here.
This year’s categories highlight programs and strategies that exemplify the Dawn of the Revenue Generation. The 2022 OpsStars Awards categories are as follows:
- OpsStar of the Year – This annual “best in show” award recognizes a single Operations professional for his or her standout achievements or contributions to the function.
- Account-Based Program of the Year – This award recognizes an organization or team that has built and executed account-centric programs with proven success, and whose work has become a best practice for how the organization approaches its account-based motions through strategy, process, implementation and analytics.
- Buyer Experience Impact Award – This award recognizes an organization or team who has developed a world-class buyer experience, leading to successful business outcomes such as improved conversion or increased revenue.
- Digital Transformation Award – This award recognizes an individual, team or organization that has led a digital transformation initiative, introducing digital technology into an area of the business, changing how it operates and delivering value to internal teams and customers.
- Lead Management Program Transformation of the Year – This award recognizes an operations-led initiative that drove transformational change in the people, processes and technology of the lead management engine to improve speed, accuracy and agility in lead distribution and response.
- Go-to-Market Agility Powered by Operational Excellence – This award recognizes an operations team and its standout ability to facilitate an organization’s agile and nimble pivot to successfully meet new market realities.
- Most Cutting-Edge Ops Program of the Year – This award recognizes an individual or team on the cutting edge of innovation in modern go-to-market operations demonstrating forward-thinking solutions across people, processes and/or technologies resulting in a defined business impact.
Gain the recognition your team deserves by sharing your story with OpsStars. Submit your OpsStars Awards nomination(s) today.
The 7th annual OpsStars conference is free to attend with registration, so register today at the OpsStars site. For OpsStars community and event news, as well relevant Operations-related content, please be sure to follow OpsStars on both Twitter and LinkedIn.