Sometimes you need to reference an alternate set of working hours different from the hours assigned to a user, or you need an entire round-robin pool to have a set of working hours, even if the individuals in it have different hours. Here’s how you can use SFDC queues to incorporate alternate working hours into your routing graph.
- Products OverviewDiscover modern Revenue Orchestration
- IntegrationsConnect signals to plays
- PricingPlans for every company
- Why LeanData
- Become a PartnerTeam up with LeanData
- Technology Partner DirectoryDiscover ISV solutions to fit your needs
- Solutions Partner DirectoryConnect with our network of authorized Service Integrators
- Partner Portal LoginVisit our Partner Portal to manage your account and gain access to LeanData’s platform
LeanData’s integration with Salesloft allows a user to route prospects to the right reps.
Slack has transformed business communication– it’s the platform where work can happen.
Expertly target and engage high-value accounts when they’re ready to buy.
LeanData’s integration with Outreach allows a user to route prospects to the right reps.
- About UsLearn more about us and our mission
- NewsroomKeep up with what’s new at LeanData
- EventsStay up to date and network with industry professionals at our upcoming events
- CareersJoin the LeanData team
- Contact UsGet your questions answered - contact us now