SUNNYVALE, Calif., July 24, 2018 – LeanData, the leader in Lead-to-Account Matching, Routing, and Marketing Attribution solutions, today unveiled the expanded Ops-Stars 2018 agenda, featuring breakout sessions, workshops, and an additional executive keynote, bringing together Sales and Marketing leaders. This year’s conference will feature industry experts, thought leaders and senior-level business executives from notable global brands and influencers including Google Cloud, Bluewolf (IBM), Airbnb, Marketo, Demandbase, IDC, Xactly, TOPO, Forrester, Heinz Marketing and many others. Ops-Stars, the premier Operations event of the year, will be held September 25th-26th at the San Francisco Mint, hosting more than a dozen sponsors and 1,400 sales and marketing decision makers.
“Each year, Sales and Marketing Operations professionals flock to Ops-Stars to engage with and learn from leading Ops executives and experts. For Ops-Stars 2018, attendees can expect to have an unparalleled experience. This year’s conference will feature some of the most notable thought leaders and industry executives and practitioners from the world’s most recognized B2B brands,” said Karen Steele, chief marketing officer, LeanData. “OpsStars, a complimentary two-day event, is designed to provide a community of experts and practitioners with ideas and best practice sharing, networking, and an engagement-rich experience. LeanData is committed to creating an informative and elevated event where Operations professionals can obtain the necessary knowledge and tools that will empower them to become the next generation of business leaders.”
The Ops-Stars 2018 conference agenda, under the theme of “Follow the Money,” now features more than 35 keynotes, breakout sessions, and interactive workshops including:
- Keynote: Engage to Win: A Blueprint for Success in the Engagement Economy: The world we live in is radically different today than it was even five years ago. In this hyper-digital world, where everyone is connected through social media, are you connecting with your customers? Steve Lucas, chief executive officer, Marketo, will show the value in listening, learning, and using the resulting insights to engage on a personal level with your customers to develop customer brand advocates for life. He’ll show you how to win the heart and mind of the buyer in this new world, giving examples from his new book, Engage to Win.
- IBM Women’s Innovator Network: Men as Allies: Moving From Awareness to Advocacy: In the pursuit of advancing your career, it helps to have male allies who advocate for gender parity in the workplace. In fact, 86% of the time, having a sponsor is more closely correlated to promotion than having a mentor. Join Corinne Sklar, chief marketing officer, Bluewolf (IBM) with special guests Chandar Pattabhiram, chief marketing officer, Coupa, Karen Steele, chief marketing officer, LeanData, Sydney Sloan, chief marketing officer, SalesLoft, and Steve De Marco, senior vice president, global sales, Malwarebytes, as we discuss bridging the gap between awareness and advocacy among male allies in the workplace. You’ll hear a diverse group of executive leaders share how they ignite cultural shifts and drive more balanced leadership across their executive teams.
- Nothing to Fear: The Impact of Artificial Intelligence in the Integrated Sales and Marketing Tech Stacks: AI is here and is starting to have a significant impact on enterprises. However, revenue-generating teams, such as sales and marketing, are still hesitant to embrace artificial intelligence. Join Menaka Shroff, global head of marketing, devices and mobility, Google Cloud, Peter Isaacson, chief marketing officer, Demandbase and Gerry Murray, research director, sales and marketing technologies, IDC, to understand how AI is empowering sales and marketing teams to drive revenue and increase ROI for companies, improve team productivity, and how AI will further impact integrated sales and marketing technology stacks.
- The Rise of the Customer-Centric Company (The “3 C’s”): The transformation to a customer-centric company is in full-swing in B2C as companies build their strategy, people, process, and tech stack to support the customer experience. B2B is just beginning the journey. B2B customer-centricity means that we design, execute, measure, and optimize the entire customer lifecycle from marketing engagement to close to renewal/upsell. Customer-centricity will be the next revolution in B2B marketing. In this presentation, TOPO Chief Analyst Craig Rosenberg, will walk you through the key pillars of customer-centricity and provide specific guidance on how to transform your organization now.
- A B2B Revenue Ops Success Framework and Maturity Model: Join Matt Heinz, president, Heinz Marketing, to learn the seven components of revenue operations success in B2B, including the strategy, alignment, process and technology components necessary to create a predictable, repeatable and scalable sales pipeline development engine. Attendees will walk away with a specific framework and maturity model to implement within their organization.
- Operations leaders of notable brands including Airbnb, Cylance, Sage Intacct, Malwarebytes, Xactly, will share their insights and experiences that will empower attendees to become the next generation of business executives.
- Workshop: Sales as a Science From Winning By Design: Participants will get hands-on practice with a four-step process of continuous revenue improvement. Learn to map and instrument your process, benchmark and analyze your business, identify and implement key improvement initiatives, and build a lasting culture of Sales as a Science. During the workshop, attendees will practice these concepts on real case studies, walking away with templates to apply to their respective business. Attendees who complete the workshop and an exam, earn a Sales as a Science Foundation Certificate from Winning By Design.
- Workshop: How to Build Your Own Martech Stack From GreenFig: Marketers today have a myriad of choices about where to invest their marketing technology dollars. What is the best place to start? Moreover, what should the tech rollout plan be? How can you optimize your tech budget without overspending? With well over 5,000 technology vendors to choose from, it can be overwhelming. In this interactive and hands-on session, we will review the major players in the marketing automation space and discuss how to build a realistic tech stack by identifying the strategy, goals and the most impactful metrics that will lead to success. We will then create a list of requirements and venture to build a tailored martech stack.
The newly unveiled sessions, along with the earlier announced keynote addresses, featuring Forrester, Xactly, G2Crowd, GE Digital, Splunk, RingCentral, SiriusDecisions, and Shasta Ventures, reaffirms LeanData’s commitment to delivering an elevated and informative conference that will empower Operations leaders to become the next generation of C-suite executives.
Ops-Stars 2018 event sponsors include LeanData, DataFox, PFL, Terminus, InsideView, Demandbase, Insight Squared, Aviso, S&P Global Market Intelligence, Squelch.io, and Ambition.
To register for Ops-Stars 2018, please visit https://bit.ly/2t0PJsy.
LeanData is the leader in Lead-to-Account Matching, Routing, and Marketing Attribution solutions. We stand at the center of your CRM, connecting data to the right people. By aligning marketing and sales with accurate matching, routing, and trustworthy attribution, sales reps only get the leads, contacts, accounts, and opportunities they need to work on, so they can close more deals and drive more revenue, faster.
LeanData is helping over 360 customers, including Marketo, Adobe, and Glassdoor, reduce complexity and frustration while accelerating revenue.